|Curtain Walling Project Manager – Dublin City Centre ERL001
Our Client has an immediate vacancy for a site-based Project Manager for a project in Dublin’s city-centre.
Reporting to: The Project Manager is responsible to the Contracts Manager.
Experience in working on specific Curtain Walling projects would be a distinct advantage
- Managing project
- The Project Manager will act as the primary point of communication with the Customer.
- Producing the Project Programme and with the task of ensuring that it is achieved.
- Ensure that the site team carry out the works in accordance with the specification and programme.
- Manage the site team in order that the project can be completed in the most cost effective and most rewarding way for the company.
- Ensure that the safety systems in place are adequate to ensure that accidents are prevented.
- Procurement of all necessary site resources for the carrying out of the works.
Scope of Duties :
- Upon handover from the Commercial / Estimating Department, assume control and co-ordination of the programme.
- Communicate effectively with the Main Contractor in writing and in meetings, to manage the relationship between the company and the Customer.
- Liaise with Design Team and company Design Team to ensure construction requirements/buildability issues are incorporated into the companies Design Solutions.
- Implement and maintain the project quality plan for each project under his control during the design and construction phases.
- Attend fortnightly project meetings, reporting on Health & Safety, Programme, Quality and Financial matters pertaining to each project.
- Review project budgets with Technical and Commercial Team regularly, and report on site budgets.
- Review and agree sub-contract installers’ payment applications and accounts.
- Ensure compliance with the company ISO 9001 Quality Procedures.
- Assist Estimating / Commercial team where necessary, with advice on construction issues.
- Assist Commercial Team with the preparation of monthly payment applications
- Co-ordinate the compilation and submission of the O&M Manuals / Safety Files
Principal working relationships:
- Main Contractor’s Contracts Manager, Project Manager and Site Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Site Manager / Foreman
- Sub-Contract Installers
- Head Office Team, including Technical Director, Commercial Manager, Production Manager, Purchasing, Accounts, etc
For more information on this role call Cyril on 086 7371221
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘'Curtain Walling Project Manager. ERL001’ in the subject line of your application.