Our client is an international company specialising in the construction of high value working environments for global brands. They specialise in constructing quality interior space to the fit out and refurbishment market; as well as cleanroom and controlled environments to research and manufacturing facilities. The company requires Project Managers to work on projects based in Dublin and surrounding area.
Primary Responsibilities as a Project Manager
- Ensure commercial procedures are implemented.
- Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
- Prepare contract budget in conjunction with profit centre Surveyor and ensure it is kept up to date.
- Regularly monitor performance and act when necessary to improve performance.
- Ensure the project is properly planned and programmed.
- Ensure all relevant information is collated, reviewed and actioned at regular contract review meetings.
- Attend client / consultant meetings, prepare and respond to the requirements of the meeting.
- Ensure verbal instructions are confirmed in accordance with contract conditions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Authorise placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the Limit of Authority document.
- Ensure all necessary resources are in place to meet contract programme.
- Recruitment and management of site personnel in line with Company HR Policies and procedures.
- Take overall responsibility for the project until end of defects liability period (retention release).
- Develop contract programme, establish sequence and timing of operations necessary for the completion of the work.
- Sub-contractor selection, appointment, management and agreement of final account.
- Ensure delays are properly recorded under the contract to ensure contractual entitlement.
As a Project Manager you will have
- Knowledge of design procurement
- Knowledge of construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials.
- Knowledge of Measurement and Valuation
- Knowledge and projection of contractual position, contracts and documents
- Knowledge and understanding of claims and L&E
- Ability to manage more than one project
- Knowledge & understanding of subcontract/ material procurement
- Knowledge of Management Systems
- Knowledge of Standards and Specifications
- Knowledge of Commercial Management
- Knowledge of Financial Management
- Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations
- Knowledge of the Working Time Directive and Working Rule Agreement
Please send your cv to email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.