Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Project Manager Consultant
Entered: 21 Mar 2018
|Project Manager Consultant
Our client a successful Multi-disciplinary construction practice based in Dublin seeks to appoint a Project Manager as part of its ongoing expansion. They are seeking a motivated and suitably qualified individual to join the existing team in the role of Project Manager. The successful individual will join a vibrant office and work environment on project across Education, Health, Commercial, Residential etc.
• Management of construction stages on multimillion projects. This will include attending and minuting design, technical and contractor meetings.
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting on progress, cost and expenses of the project to assist taking appropriate and timely action(s) to prevent project programme and budget over runs.
• Strive to identify and mitigate bottlenecks in projects in relation to design and construction process, and recommend mitigating strategies.
• Ensure that actual cost expenditures are within the parameters of budget
• Foster and maintain strong working relationships with all representatives.
• Maintain a constant watching brief towards quality and safety.
• Close-Out the project from the view point of practical completion, final account, Safety File documentation and statutory compliance.
• Professional qualification in one of the following disciplines; engineering, building / construction management, project management or Quantity Surveying.
• Potential candidates should have some experience in working on large scale construction projects (30,000 – 50 million euro) in a PM capacity
• 8+ years’ post-graduate experience.
• Experience in MS Word, Excel, Project (or equivalent) is essential.
• Technical Report and Minute writing experience.
• A working knowledge and experience of BCAR, BIM and LEED / BREEAM will be an advantage
Location / Benefits:
The position will be office-based with travel to sites generally in the City and greater Dublin area.
Support and mentoring will be provided in the attainment of Chartership status.
Business expenses incurred as part of the role.
Mobile phone for business use.
Remuneration with will be reflective on experience
Please send cv details to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in confidence and will not be sent to our client without discussing this opportunity in detail.
|Apply using your CV:|