What is required?
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for our client, a Leading Irish Construction Main Contractor. The successful candidate will be responsible for Construction Build Projects in the Cork region and must be degree qualified with 3 years of experience at project management level with Tier 1 Contractors.
This is a Data Centre build Project.
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- Must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Act as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project.
What you need to have
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at project management level
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to deal with the whole financial and program planning elements of the project
- Good site based knowledge and experience on a broad range of projects in the construction sector
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call to discuss in complete confidence.