Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Project Manager - Data Center
Entered: 17 July 2018
Azon are working with a top tier building main contractor whom have consistently undertaken some of the most prestigious projects in Ireland. They are due to commence a new Data Center project close to the M50.
A job with this company is a career and Azon has received fantastic reports back from those we have placed within it.
Azon are seeking applications on behalf of the company for the position of Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a PM.
* To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
* Manage on-site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
* Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client's expectations.
* Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of the completed project.
* Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
* Min 3 years' experience working with a main contractor, on commercial contracts.
* You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
We want to hear from you whether you are actively searching for a new position or are more passively considering.
Please contact Stephen - for a confidential chat or apply with your CV through this job ad.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|