Project Manager (Developer)
€90/110K + Package (Bonus)
Required for large-scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments with single point responsibility ensuring project delivery.
The role provides leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
- Project Management of large-scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments reporting to the Group Construction Director
- Single point responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards,
- Preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy, Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage
- Liaison with Sales Management team during the fit-out; marketing and customer completions stages
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent; 10+ years post-qualification experience
- Background in large-scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in complex –inner-city sites
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.