|My client, an exciting Irish operation with significant growth plans, currently have a requirement for an experienced Project Manager. The position will be based in Dublin and is permanent.
- Effective management of multiple contracts.
- Solid contract / contractor’s management experience.
- Successful delivery of project to time and budget.
- Provide strategic support to the Programme Manager in the delivery of the projects.
- Project/programme coordination of the projects involving both internal and external specialists and consultants.
- Responsible for project from conception to completion.
- Develop plans, budgets and strategies to meet the needs of the project for the future.
- Management of project team to ensure delivery of the project on time and within budget, ensuring any issues are dealt with on time and in an appropriate manner.
- Plan all works on site.
- Management of subcontractors, and maintenance of a positive relationship with all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage, monitor and report on project plans to ensure successful completion pf project.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate projections in all project contracts are put in place.
- Projects have sufficient and proper acceptance / handover protocols and that these are satisfactorily met before projects are brought to completion.
- Define the appropriate resource requirements to deliver the project.
- Ensure all Health and Safety Systems are adhered to strictly.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree level qualification and extensive experience in the project management of large infrastructural / heavy civil projects.
- 10+ years Project Management experience working with a reputable contractor.
- PM Certification required.
- Proven experience in the effective delivery of capital projects to the value of 100M.
- Ideally a member of a relevant professional or chartered body or an equivalent organization.
- Clarity of thought and expression so as to be able to provide full visibility of project options.
- Ability to manage and, importantly, to motivate staff to perform to their full potential.
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Sarah Doyle for further information on email@example.com or call me on 01 661 0444.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.