|My client, a leading Construction company with clients in many different sectors, currently have a requirement for a Project Manager, based in Dublin. Minimum 10 years’ management experience required, preferably at a senior level.
- Make management decisions relating to project issues throughout the project.
- Manage project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
- Delivering the job on time, according to specification and on budget.
- Demonstrate Commercial acumen and cost management.
- Construction planning.
- Issue feedback and record information from the project for lessons learnt and for continuous staff development.
- Liaison between organisation and Client to protect the Company and the specific project.
- Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards.
- Build and maintain business relationships.
- Operational duties.
- Improve operations, processes and ensure quality customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
Qualifications and skills:
- Third level Degree required, or where appropriate relevant experience in Construction Management, Project Management or Engineering.
- 10+ year’s construction experience – be it residential, development, or commercial.
- Main contractor experience.
- 10+ years management experience required, at a senior level.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project/Power project etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
- First rate oral and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
- Dynamic and flexible, necessary in the changing environment of a project.
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Sarah Doyle for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 0444.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.