|Project Manager Dublin-ERL001
Location– Dublin and Greater Dublin area.
Having secured a number of projects in the Dublin and greater Leinster area, our Client is seeking to grow their existing Construction Management team. The projects are in the range of €5m to 10m and would suit a talented Project manager interested in advancing their career with a well-established Main contractor with the opportunity to progress to senior management.
- Responsible for the management of sub-contractors’ packages as part of the project team, which will include the areas of fit out, structural steel, formwork, blockwork, roofing and glazing/cladding packages
- Organise and lead regular site progress meetings with sub-contractors and design teams to monitor progress and record and update detailed progress reports
- Oversee the relevant Site Managers driving the on-site delivery and maintain a continuous focus on Health & Safety and Quality Assurance
- Manage the day to day operation of the complete project from start to handover, reporting directly to the Construction Lead on the project
- Manage program and progress to achieve the client's timeframe
- Represent the company at contract meetings
- Assist in the procurement and management of all project supply chain members
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required or where appropriate relevant experience.
- Minimum 10 years residential / commercial / mixed development construction experience, preferably in a Main Contractor entity
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience required - preferably at senior level
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project etc.
- The ability to communicate well and demonstrate an in depth knowledge of construction practices, trades and techniques
- A clear understanding of current regulations in both construction and health and safety
- Experience in management of Quality on site
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal and negotiation skills required
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential
- A proven track record in delivering projects on time and on budget
- The ability to demonstrate methods to maintain and run projects efficiently
For more information on this role call Cyril on 086 7371221
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Manager-Dublin ERL001’ in the subject line of your application.