Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
Unit 2, Hartley Business Park,
Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim.
Tel: 071 968 3997
Project Manager (motorway works)
Entered: 29 Mar 2017
|Civil Engineer / Project Manager required for Motorway Works in the Leister region.
My client has over 30 years’ experience in the successful delivery of infrastructural projects in the Republic of Ireland, specialising in the innovative execution of complex projects, including roads, earthworks, bridges, piling, marine and motorway maintenance.
My client is currently seeking to hire a Civil Engineer to work on motorway maintenance projects in the Leinster region.
Role and responsibilities:
· You will have a detailed understanding of Health and safety requirements within construction sites and live motorway environments.
· You will have between 3 and 10 years’ hands on construction experience and you will be responsible for and proficient in the performance, organisation, planning and delivery of civil engineering projects of varying sizes.
· You will liaise with the Contract manager on day-to-day project control and the co-ordination of Plant, People, Material resources and the recording & measuring of works in Progress.
· You will be responsible for managing key elements of the project program and scheduling & planning the associated weekly and daily deliverables.
· You will be responsible for managing Direct and Sub-contractor workforces, and all other resources required in order to implement the execution of the project plan
· You will be responsibility for the quality of the construction deliverables, as well as creating and/or assessing quality standards
· You will be responsible for monthly project measures and your sites cost control and efficiency.
· You will have a relevant degree, BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering
· You will be Chartered or working towards becoming a Chartered Civil Engineer.
· Live Motorway Traffic Management experience is a distinct advantage.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
|Apply using your CV:|