Vacancy Ref: 01602
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading specialist building service providers to recruit a Project Manager for a commercial fit-out project in Dublin. This is a permanent position within the company with a very competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will have experience on commercial, fit out and major refurbishment projects.
- Ensure commercial procedures are implemented.
- Ensure the project is planned and programmed correctly.
- Ensure all relevant information is collected , reviewed and dealt with at contract review meetings. Attend client / consultant meetings, prepare and respond to the requirements of the meeting.
- Ensure verbal instructions are confirmed in accordance with contract conditions.
- Preparation of the contract budget in conjunction with profit centre Surveyor whilst ensuring that it is up to date. Conducting of performance checks to monitor performance and act when necessary to improve performance.
- Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Authorise placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with all relevant rules/regulations etc.
- Sub-contractor selection, appointment, management and agreement of final account.
- Ensure all necessary resources are in place to meet contract programme.
- Active recruitment and management of site personnel in line with all company HR procedures and policies.
- Take overall responsibility for the project until end of defects liability period (retention release).
- Ensure delays are properly recorded under the contract to ensure contractual entitlement.
- Develop contract programme, establish sequence and timing of operations necessary for the completion of the work.
- Recommend to Construction Director salary reviews and promotions review the performance of Profit centre staff therein and allocation of PRS.
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 021 206 6078 or send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 Years’ industry experience.
- Proven track record in managing projects of substantial size
- Leadership qualities to get the best from your team
- Collaborative style when working with the Client’s professional team and our Supply chain.
- Tough and possesses the ability to get things done
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
- Effective communication and delegation skills.