Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Project Manager Residential Cork
Entered: 18 Jan 2018
|An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to manager a large scale Residential Project in Cork.
Our Client is an established leading developer with a steady growth objective. The successful candidate will manage a large development consisting of housing and apartments.
As Project Manager you will be expected to showcase astute leadership skills and be responsible for the successful completion of project.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the construction delivery of the main elements of Buildings and infrastructure serving the project. You must also be able to demonstrate a stable career history in similar positions with a major main contractor or developer based in Ireland or the UK as a Project Manager.
This is a requirement for early 2018 and the position comes with a market leading salary + package.
• Project Management experience on similar Projects in Ireland or The UK
• Proven track record in Construction/Residential building sector
• Record of managing projects inception to completion
• Level 8 or Level 7 qualification in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
• Valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling Certificate, and safety Certificate valid driving license
• Microsoft Office understanding
If you are interested in this fantastic Project Manager opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 087 2790360 to discuss further
|Apply using your CV:|