Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Project Manager South Dublin
Entered: 22 Apr 2018
We have a requirement for a Project Manager to manage a section of a 100-million-euro accommodation development in Donnybrook (RC frame Apartment development. 7 – 10)
Based on site and reporting to a Contracts Manager you will have full responsibility for the successful delivery of a section of this residential project
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget.
• Manage day to day operational duties of employees and Sub-Contractors.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme.
• Third Level Qualification in Construction management or Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience at management level.
• Knowledge of construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials.
• Planning and programing works
• Maintaining Health & Safety and Quality policies and procedures at all times.
90 to 100k package
Professional development and training
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gerry on 087 2790360
Please note that we ensure that all applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
|Apply using your CV:|