Senior Project /Contracts Manager (building works)
Entered: 18 Sept 2018
Senior Project/Contracts Manager (commercial sector)
Calgary and Saskatoon, Canada
$100-$130k + Package + Relocation +Visa + Bonus + Shares + Healthcare
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with a minimum of 10yrs experience to join one of Canada’s leading contracting groups, with turnover in excess of $4Bn & offices across Canada, where ICDS have placed numerous people to date.
You will have several years’ experience in commercial, industrial, institutional and medical building with a leading main contractor or a large subcontractor coupled with 3rd level engineering/construction qualification.
Required duties & skills:
- Provide overall administrative direction for one large or several smaller projects;
- Responsible for overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality,
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the construction management team, subcontractors and clients.
- Planning/scheduling of works
- Forecasting/costing of packages
- Leadership and motivational qualities
- Proven contract management record
- Value engineering
Interviews will be scheduled with the client in our Dublin and London offices.
Ideal opportunity to join Canada’s market leader offering long term prospects, early entry to shareholding scheme. Very suitable for individual or family relocation, all visas and relocations costs covered.