Senior Project Manager - Dublin (1820)
Entered: 18 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
Currently they are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to work in their South Dublin based office.
As a Senior Project Manager you will work on
- Resource Allocation
- Staff Management
- Setting Benchmarks
- Budget Management
As a Senior Project Manager you will have
- Degree in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience of small / medium / large projects
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive must win attitude
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.