Our client are the leading manufacturer, supplier and installer of Pre-Cast concrete products. They now seek an Internal Sales Co-Ordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To raise the profile of FP McCann.
- Generating and following up quotes
- Establish, develop and expand relationships with National Builders Merchants, Independent Builders Merchants, and Buying Groups
- Maintain existing accounts and look for further growth opportunities, back selling with end users
- Liaise with Area Sales Managers to pass leads through for securing new accounts
- Complete CRM system daily to maximise opportunities within all sectors of the business.
- Ensure stocking opportunities are secured with key merchants.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- To promote the full range of concrete products.
- Servicing the needs of existing customers, increasing business opportunities through various routes to market to maximise profit margins.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Attend; conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions where required.
- To promote the innovation of any new products.
- Train on all aspects of the office role, ensuring and maintaining that all areas are covered.
- Ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean and tidy state.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies including Health & Safety.
- Observe and comply with all good working practices within the office.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent (Maths and English at grade C or above).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional telephone manner and experience of cold calling.
- Time management skills.
- Be hard working and conscientious with the ability to motivate.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Show good initiative and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self motivated to arrange daily diary and work as part of a team without constant supervision.
- Good ICT skills.
- 2 Years minimum sales experience.
- Good business sense.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hold a valid driving license.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE