|My client, a leading M&E Contractor, currently have a requirement for a Procurement Officer. This is a permanent position, based in North Dublin.
- Building working relationships with suppliers.
- Place general material orders for each site needs on a daily basis.
- Update the purchase order system on a weekly basis and update the supplier’s rate spreadsheets.
- Complete comparisons for material elements for each project while keeping record of all material specification for the duration of each project.
- Ascertaining new Suppliers to ensure you are increasing efficiencies and quality.
- Assessing current suppliers and using SAP.
- Preparation of reports on Purchasing activities / Procurement.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of SAP & computer applications.
- Degree or equivalent in purchasing, supply chain, procurement or other related disciplines.
- 4/5 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction/engineering industry.
- Excellent numerical / financial skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Ability to Travel internationally as required.
- Proven track record in formulation, examination and negotiation
- Strong and clear track record in maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers.
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Sarah Doyle for further information on email@example.com or call 01 661 0444.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.