|Servisource, on behalf of our client are seeking a Procurement Manager/Buyer to be based in the Louth/Meath area.
Your role will involve:
To be successful, you must have the following:
- Generate RFQ/RFI to suppliers/subcontractors based on the specification, drawings, BOQs at tender and contract stage.
- Draft comparisons of rates/costs based on Quotations received from suppliers/subcontractors
- Issue purchase orders
- Ensure that all materials are in compliance with specifications, building regulations and environmental standards
- Negotiate pricing contracts
- Meet subcontractors and suppliers on site when necessary
- Attend weekly management meetings
- Research new materials & suppliers for design and cost savings
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please apply now or send your cv to Amy Bradley firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0429368322 for a confidential discussion
- Ideally you will hold a degree in Civil Engineering with purchaser experience
- 5 years minimum in construction business
- Ability to read drawings
- Previous onsite experience