Technical Services Department
The role is to develop and sustain the Pfizer data aggregation platform for process control and data analysis for the site; To support statistical activities across the site associated with investigations and continuous improvement using process data and to provide innovative leadership in the application of analytic techniques to increasingly complex and diverse data sets.
This role is focused on providing high quality statistical support to products manufactured at the site and/or offsite which are supported by the technical team model. This support includes developing and sustaining the evolving data aggregation and reporting process monitoring and analysis platform informa. Support and statistical guidance for manufacturing investigations that have the potential to impact supply. Delivery of routine statistical support to assure continued compliance within the general expectations of cGMPs for products manufactured in the network.
The candidate will;
- Collaborate closely with key project stakeholders in the manufacturing environment on the provision of statistical services that support the development of experimental designs for next generation manufacturing processes.
- Provide statistical support to the manufacturing organization when required during investigations, new process introduction or change implementation in commercial manufacturing operations. Technical support may involve trouble-shooting and analysis to support identification of root cause.
- Represent statistics at decision making / governance forums to ensure: risks are appropriately quantified/transparent, data are appropriately interpreted, and data referenced have appropriate level of validation and precision.
- Participates, from a statistical perspective, in the development of departmental technologies, SOPs, processes and procedures.
- Provision of site training on statistical approaches and methodologies.
- Provision of solutions that lead to colleagues being able to conduct their own data analyses rather than using our statisticians.
- Developing performance analytical solutions for continuous and time series data produced during batch processing.
- Support data aggregation solutions for continuous and time series data analysis.
- Advanced degree in statistics, biostatistics, computer science, engineering or related field is advantageous.
- Expert in the use of statistical tools, languages and methodologies (6-Sigma, Process capability, R, Python etc.) and associated software packages.
- Expert working knowledge of statistics, such as predictive modeling, optimization, and causal inference
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts: regression and classification, clustering, latent variable models, curse of dimensionality, bias-variance trade-off, neural networks, SVMs, etc.
- Proven success working with large disparate data sets to elicit actionable insights.
- Capability to provide statistical guidance to cross-functional teams
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work independently across sites and teams.
- Highly motivated, proactive and persistent.
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Self aware.
- Adapts to change, responds positively with a sense of urgency.
- Effective communication (verbal, written).
- Ability to matrix-work effortlessly across team and organizational/hierarchical boundaries.
- A team player by preference.
Please send your CV to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01-4569899