|QA/QC Engineer – Data Centre
Vacancy Ref. 01575
QA/QC Engineer required for a large international main contractor. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role.
Flights, transport, accommodation, and daily tax free allowances provided.
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site En-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality the QA/QC engineers duties & responsibilities.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP.
- Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant.
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 866 6878 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Previous AutoCAD experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self motivating and able to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CV's will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.