Vacancy Ref. 01453
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for an experienced QA/QC Engineer to cover construction projects in the Dublin region.
Client & Project Description
The company is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, delivering high quality, sustainable construction projects. The projects can range from new builds, refurbs, extensions to fit-outs and renovations.
- The main purpose of the QA/QC Engineer position is to follow up the development, management, implementation and monitoring of the Quality Management System to safely execute, commission and handover the relevant Project on schedule, to specifications and budget in a way that fulfils Asset's/Project's/Function's policy, quality system and procedures.
- The QA/QC Engineer is responsible for ensuring that quality of the works being delivered by the project team is in full compliance with project quality plan, procedures and instructions.
Please contact John Halpin on +353 1 479 6466 or +353 85 866 5623 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional engineer with a broad QA experience in Design, Construction and Project management
- Degree Qualified in a Construction Discipline
- Well versed in quality improvement techniques, resolving issues, carrying out root cause analysis and non-conformance investigations.
- Data analysis and reporting skills.
- Excellent communications and inter-personal / leadership skills are essential.
- Ability to manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments
- Minimum 5 years of construction contractor experience