|QA/QC Systems Handover Manager
Vacancy Ref. 01546
To lead the delivery of the project specific Quality Control and Quality Assurance requirements in line
with the Company’s overall Standard Operation Policies for QA/QC. This is a Site based position on a
power station in the Leeds area.
This is a full time permanent role with a large-scale engineering organisation.
- Responsible for all electrical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
- Represent the company as the Lead QA/QC interface with the Client on all aspects of QA/QC for the duration of the project.
- Conduct inspections of all ongoing activities for electrical installations.
- Conduct inspections for all electrical material deliveries.
- Attend all electrical inspections with client/contractor representatives.
- Submit inspection requests in coordination with concerned site/project engineers.
- Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, Non conformances etc.
- Prepare weekly surveillance reports, non-conformance reports and verification of corrective actions.
- Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
- Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings.
- Ensure that all equipment used are calibrated and with valid certificates.
- Assist / coordinate the preparation of the final handing over documents such as QA/QC documents, testing and commissioning reports etc.
- Prepare testing and commissioning method statements in coordination with vendors, General
- Contractor representatives and project owners representatives.
- Ensure the EIDA software system is used as the primary tool for management of the QA/QC process on site.
- Represent the Company at regular site/off-site meetings.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Tests (both nationally and internationally) as required.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 866 6878 or email your CV to email@example.com
- A relevant Electrical Engineering or Electrical Trade qualification.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in a Quality role.
- A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- EIDA system/software experience strongly desirable but not essential.
- IT Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation.
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to delegate and manage team members efficiently.