|Quality and Environmental Advisor
Vacancy Ref. 01423
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by our client to recruit a Quality and Environmental Advisor for a Dublin based position.
The role allows the successful candidate to work on exciting projects in the Dublin area with this client.
- Ongoing development of project Quality and Environmental Procedures.
- Provision of advice and training in project Quality and Environmental procedures.
- Monitoring procedural implementation and completion of quality and environmental audits.
- Assisting the Quality & Environmental Manager with the continual improvement of organisational Quality and Environmental procedures.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure effective development and implementation of Project Quality Plans, to facilitate defect free delivery, specifically this will include;
- -The review and interpretation of specifications.
- -The development of adequate Inspection and test plans (ITP) for each stage and element of the construction process.
- -The completion and recording of work inspections for compliance with specifications.
- -The recording of defects and issue of instructions for the completion of corrective actions.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure development and implementation of appropriate Project Environmental Plans.
- Completion of Quality and Environmental audits.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 5682 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com
- Internal Auditor certification (training will be provided for the right candidate if not already in place)
- Relevant Degree or Trades background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at site supervisor or site management level, with responsibility for managing quality and environmental aspects of civil, structural and architectural package works.