Quality and Environmental (QE) Advisor / Internal Auditor
Required for leading interiors contractor working on large construction projects in Ireland, UK, and Europe.
The promotion, development and implementation of project quality and environmental procedures, and reports to Quality & Environmental Manager.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables: -
- Ongoing development of project Quality and Environmental Procedures.
- Provision of advice and training in project Quality and Environmental procedures.
- Monitoring procedural implementation and completion of quality and environmental audits.
- Assisting the Quality & Environmental Manager with the continual improvement of organisational Quality and Environmental procedures.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure effective development and implementation of Project Quality Plans, to facilitate defect free delivery, specifically this will include;
- The review and interpretation of specifications.
- The development of adequate Inspection and test plans (ITP) for each stage and element of the construction process.
- The completion and recording of work inspections for compliance with specifications.
- The recording of defects and issue of instructions for the completion of corrective actions.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure development and implementation of appropriate Project Environmental Plans.
- Completion of Quality and Environmental audits.
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certification
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor certification (training will be provided for the right candidate if not already in place)
- Degree or Trades background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at site supervisor or site management level, with responsibility for managing quality and environmental aspects of civil, structural and architectural package works.
Office based, however the role requires extensive site visiting, travel and requires full mobility.
Contact email@example.com for more info