What is required?
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Junior Quantity Surveyor for our large Main Contractor clients.
- Issuing subcontractor enquiries and then generating comparisons
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project;
- Coordinating subcontractors including maintaining a daily Site Diary detailing manpower levels for each subcontractor and keeping accurate notes of all on-site activities
- Scheduling daily work programmes
- Scheduling steel reinforcement and other material requisitions
- Making of Concrete Cubes including recording locations, sending for testing and analysing results as well as other quality checks as required
- Attending weekly management team meeting
- Promoting the implementation of Safety Management System
What you need to have
- Engineering Degree or Diploma
- 1+ years of experience in Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Full Driving License
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
If you would like to know more, give Michael O Hara a call to discuss in complete confidence.