|M&E Quantity Surveyor (Pharmaceutical)
Vacancy Ref. 01490
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an International leading contractor to recruit a Junior Quantity Surveyor for a Cork based role.
You will be based in Cork and working on large scale pharmaceutical projects.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractor’s accounts.
- Assist the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by
- the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Assist with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Assist with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Assist with the valuation of variations.
- Assist with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the
- company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Support the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance
- with the company’s requirements.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 1-2 years post-graduate experience.
- Experience working on Pharmaceutical projects is desired.
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Ability to interact with all clients, sub-contractors effectively.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Available to work in the UK
- Forge and maintain relationships with clients.
- Strong IT / MS Office Skills
- Measurement and Valuation experience required.