|Our client is seeking to recruit a M & E Quantity Surveyor for the Midlands to work closely within the commercial and construction team to ensure a successful project is delivered, while also maintain relationships, maximising commercial returns and managing risks.
Experience & Skills:
- An appreciation of Mechanical and or Electrical construction methodology
- The ability to compile and asses Mechanical & Electrical Bills of Quantities
- Monitor and asses subcontractor costs in conjunction with the management teamPreparation and analysis of tenders and subcontract tender submissions.
- Implement commercial strategy
- Assist in the preparing tenders
- Site records & document control
- Site measurement records
- Assisting in the preparation of forecasts, targets & CV reconciliations
- Prepare variations with adequate records & details, agree as works progress
- Update projected Final Accounts, prepare & submit in a timely manner
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
- Mechanical and or Electrical experience required
- Demonstrate clear written & oral communications
- Involvement with & take some responsibility for:
- Simple D&B/CDP contracts D&B contracts Claims & disputes
- Understanding of contract law
- Take responsibility for control of traditional contracts
- Supervise AQS & sign-off SMM/measurement issues.
- Develop commercial awareness
- Develop ownership