Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor for a leading Residential Developer in West Dublin. As part of our overall team, you will be responsible for the overall financial management of our high profile residential projects.
This leading Developer has projects in North/South Dublin, Louth and the Greater Dublin area with further sites beginning to go live over the next few months.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial management of overall project from pre-construction to completion.
- Measurement of building elements and prepare Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
- Prepare tender documents and analyse tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers along with preparing sub-contract documentation
- Carries out monthly valuations for works on site, owns sub contract payments and liabilities, and completes monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
- Record, report and manage projects risks, variations and cost overruns and project the overall effect of any overruns.
- Complete the project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
Salary: €45,000 – 55,000 depending on level of experience. These figures are guidelines and are open for negotiation.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience with a developer or a residential construction company, with experience in the management of building contracts.
- A trades background is preferred but not essential.
- Strong measurement and take off skills along with knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills, specifically in Excel, Cubit and Outlook.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Work on own initiative as well as part of our growing team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical, as are strong organisation skills and the ability to create clear and concise reports
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Career progression opportunities as we grow our team
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.