|My client, a leading contractor, are currently seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor with 5 – 10 years’ experience. This position is permanent and based in the Mid-West region.
- Reviewing of Contracts, and ensuring compliance.
- Ensuring Construction team are adhering to all contractual requirements and providing advice and monitoring of this.
- Operational procurement activity and contract support, working with the procurement department.
- Provide data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Managing and forecasting the cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Identify, analyse and report on trends within the business & projects.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with contract programme /schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress.
- Review all incoming correspondence from employers, design team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree qualified in either Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying role in a Construction/Engineering environment.
- Must have Mechanical and/or Electrical project experience.
- Ability to build strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Strong knowledge of contracts and contract requirements with a good level of legal awareness.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Sarah Doyle for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 0444
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.