|Building Staff Solutions,
Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 7071012
Entered: 20 Apr 2018
BSS are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor with a top Main Contractor for various projects in the Dublin area. This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated individuals with great scope for career advancement within the company. You will work alongside our clients management teams to complete large scale projects with values ranging from €10-100m+
• Liasing with the Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations.
• Attend regular site meetings and communicate effectively to team up-to-date on project development status whilst also tracking and resolving issues.
• Reviewing tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
• Subcontract purchasing and monitoring of packages on site.
• Monitoring of contra charges and notification to sub-contractors.
• Sub-contractor re-measurement, interim and final account payments.
• Cost monitoring and reporting using construction computer software and attending monthly cost reporting meetings.
• Keeps abreast of various changes in industry and competitive environment in which the company operates.
• Min 3-5 years of experience with proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in relation to Valuations, Variations, Final Accounts and cost reporting.
• Displays through understanding of specifications, bills of quantities, and drawings.
• Displays high capability of extracting quantities from drawings and issuing enquiries to sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure that accurate quotations are received within specified time frames
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages (BillSoft)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
• Ability to work successfully as part of a team with wide variety of individuals demonstrating effective interpersonal skills.
A very competitive package would be on offer for the successful candidate:
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Sean Feighery @ BSS on 01 707 1012 today.
|Apply using your CV:|