Job detail view & apply
Latt, Ballyhaise Road,
Tel: 049 4373809
Quantity Surveyor Monaghan ERL001
Entered: 25 May 2017
|Senior Quantity Surveyor ERL001: Co. Monaghan
This QS role will largely require candidates to work on live projects and agree variations, final accounts, payments etc with our clients.
The successful candidate will have the following roles and qualities:
• At least 5 years’ experience working on projects which contain structural steelwork (or knowledge of construction in general is acceptable).
• The ability to work within a team, on own initiative and excellent attention to detail.
• Knowledge of the Irish / UK steelwork market would be a benefit but not essential.
• Proficient in excel, word etc.
• Excellent negotiator - specifically with regards to agreeing project variations with clients.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership to subordinates
• Organisational skills.
• Knowledge of associated packages such as Intumescent paint, stairs etc. would be beneficial.
• Ability to compile project final accounts
• Desire to work in a growing company in a long term position.
Role will be primarily based at the company’s premises in Co Monaghan with site visits when necessary. Permanent and full-time role with an attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
For more information on this role call Cyril on 086 7371221
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Quantity Surveyor Monaghan ERL001’ in the subject line of your application
|Apply using your CV:|