24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - KENSINGTON & CHELSEA
Entered: 28 May 2017
|Salary: €53000 - €76000
As an established principal contractor with an in-depth understanding of the Residential , commercial, retail and healthcasre industry, our client is able to meet the requirements of their customers to ensure they receive the highest quality of service from initial enquiry to successful completion.
They oversee asset management and service delivery as well as civil engineering and construction refurbishment, specialising in design and build, reactive and planned maintenance, and construction.
With an upturn in projects, our client would now like to appoint a Quantity Sureyor manager to oversee a high spec design & build residential new build development across several phases in the Kensington and Chelsea Region
For this role, you must be able to demonstrate experience in construction projects for a main contractor or developer. due to the clients portfolio of projects they will also look at candidates that have come from a sub background with a solid track record of Quantity Surveying
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in dealing with JCT and/or NEC contract form
- Ability to run commercial management of high value projects
- Self-starter and ability to work alone
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- High degree of competence in excel, MS Project
- Ability to read and understand drawings and technical details
- Team worker, with strong leadership skills
In return, our client will offer an excellent package, a warm working environment, and the ability to be invovled in key long term projects, with the oppurtunity to futher develop your career.
To find out more and to book your interview, please send your CV together with details of your completed projects ASAP.
|Apply using your CV:|