|Acrow Recruitment is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work with one of Ireland's leading Civil Engineering contractors for work in the Leinster Region.
Our client has over 20 years’ experience working on road, motorway, marine, rail, bridges and earthwork projects.
- Responsible for the provision of Quantity Surveying support and advice to on-site engineering teams.
- Responsible for tracking / monitoring / scrutinising weekly & monthly costs and productivity, and reporting on same.
- Responsible for claims management, valuation, evaluating, reporting, negotiating and settling claims.
- Responsible for the production of monthly valuations & project reporting.
- Responsible for overseeing the measurement of site works.
- Responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Support the commercial management of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputes.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- You will have a strong working knowledge of Irish Public Works Contracts and associated dispute resolution mechanisms.
- 5+ years Quantity Surveyor experience in a heavy civils environment (preferred).