Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Quantity Surveyor - M + E
Entered: 19 July 2018
|Our client are one of Ireland's leading M + E Contractors with offices in Dublin, Limerick, London and Mainland Europe and are now looking for an experienced M + E Quantity Surveyor to look after a number of their live projects in the Dublin region
This is an opportunity to join a successful company with a growing portfolio of projects and to develop your career.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Pre-contract cost control and documentation
* Producing fully priced and detailed bills of quantities, labour hours and materials for the complete project life-cycle
* Preparing costs for variations
* Producing progress and cost reports when requested
* Reporting to senior management on progression of projects
* Involvement in cost plans, tracking labour costs and efficiency throughout projects
* Dealing with clients, contractors etc in a professional manner
* 3-4 years' experience in a QS role
* Relevant third level qualification
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Confidence in dealing with people of all levels in a professional manner at all times
* Commercial awareness
* Computer literacy
* The successful candidate will be based in Dublin
* Permanent full time position
* Career Development Opportunities with Employee development scheme.
* Our client is a CPD accredited employer.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|