Quantity Surveyor - RC Frame & Groundworks
Entered: 19 Sept 2018
We have been retained by our client, one of the UK’s and Ireland's top Rc Frame and Groundworks Contractors as are now wish to appoint a Quantity Surveyor due to increased market growth and portfolio.
As the RC Frame/Groundworks Quantity Surveyor for my client you will be reporting directly to the Directors of the company and will be tasked with roles and responsibilities such as;
- Being able to provide commercial support to the Design team and Contract staff
- Prepare final accounts and contra charges
- Prepare valuations for interim application for payment
- Be able to prepare budget costs and process for contract variations
- Remeasuring Bills of Quantities
- Ensuring that contract cashflow is constantly maintained
- Liaise with Commercial manager regarding contract accounts
- Checking material sizes and quantities for procurement
- Setting up and maintaining contract files
- Preparing turnover and profit forecasts
The ideal candidate will have great numeracy and communication skills, both written and oral. Can organise workloads by own initiative and make sure work is done on time to a high standard. Have a degree/HND or equivalent ideally in Quantity Surveying and have experience in the façade sector. Likewise, it is an essential for those who have experience managing RC Frame Projects
For more information and to arrange an interview, please send your CV together with details of your projects.