What is required?
At BSS we are looking for Quantity Surveyors at all levels. To join our client’s expanding team in Sligo.
Responsibilities may vary level to level:
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
- Carry out full construction take offs, prepare construction cost plan, track costs, labour costs, cash flows and efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage to a final account
What you need to have?
- Relevant professional experience
- Familiar with current forms of Building Contracts
- Use of computerised bill production an advantage
- Take control of and manage from inception through to completion one or more projects depending on size and complexity
- Preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Commercial management of fast track projects
- Client facing and direct Client reporting
- Work within a busy professional environment and as part of ability to lead a multi - disciplinary team
What you get in return?
- A wide variety of experience
- Career progression within a structured team environment
- Competitive package DOE
- Great place to work
- Great opportunity to become charted
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call on 017071012 to discuss in complete confidence.