Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
Unit 2, Hartley Business Park,
Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim.
Tel: 071 968 3997
Quantity Surveyor - UK
Entered: 30 Mar 2017
|Our client, a leading Civils Contractor in the UK and Ireland is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Peterborough.
· Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
· Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience working on civil or water and waste water treatment projects.
· NEC3 Option A&C experience is desirable but not necessary.
Duties may include:
· Preparation of internal cost reports on a monthly basis.
· Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis.
· Preparation of cost reports to the Client on a monthly basis.
· Administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts.
· Identification and substantiation of Compensation Events/variations.
· To ensure that all site records are up to date.
· Ensure that cost allocation/coding is followed.
· Preparation and management of subcontract and material Procurement Schedules.
· Re-measurement of quantities in accordance with the standard methods of measurement as required.
· Assist in the preparation of project final accounts.
· Undertake any other work as required by your Senior Line Manager and Commercial Manager.
Salary and Package will depend on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV to John at Acrow Recruitment.
|Apply using your CV:|