| Due to McGinty & O' Shea's continued expansion, we require Quantity Surveyors for projects in the Cork region.
All Applicable Candidates should hold the following credentials:
Salary is negotiable & will reflect the level of experience of the successful candidate.
- Minimum of 5 Years relevant experience.
- Degree level qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of current forms of contracts used in the Irish Construction Industry with a particular focus on the Irish Government Public Works Contracts.
- Good working knowledge of current Methods of Measurement used in the Irish Construction Industry with a particular focus on CESMM & NRA methods.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Excellent attention to detail in order to be able to keep clear & concise records.
- Skilled in the raising of applications for payment, raising compensation events, implementing & controlling a compensation event tracking & filing system.
- Provide contractual & costing advice to the Projects Management team.
- Be proficient in the appointment & payment of Sub-Contractors.
- Skilled in the procurement of materials for the Project.