Job detail view & apply
Hoban House, Haddington Road,
Tel: 00-353-1-661 4711
Senior Cost Manager- Dublin
Entered: 21 Sept 2017
|Since 1974 Linesight has provided professional consultancy services, management support and strategic advice to the global construction industry. From initial concept to project completion, we have been helping clients to build their business. We have developed long-lasting relationships with some of the biggest companies in the world, earning a reputation as a leader in our field.
Our organization is structured into a series of specialist service teams, each committed to helping our clients successfully achieve their objectives. We have deep domain knowledge and experience spanning a multitude of sectors including Commercial, Data Centers, Life Sciences, Healthcare, High-Tech Industrial, Hospitality, Education, Residential and Retail.
With staff located across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the USA, our reach is truly global. Our permanent and long-established presence in these areas allows us to develop strategic partnerships, access local resources, formulate the most up-to-date market insights, and gain deep knowledge of each territory.
As Senior Cost Manager you will be working on a number of projects which may be at various stages from design, tender, site and final account. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in estimating, tender evaluations, onsite cost controls etc and be driven to deliver a high level of service to our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
• Preparation of estimates and cost plans for variety of projects using CostX Software
• Preparation of standard documentation – reports, valuations, letters, financial reports
• Preparation of tender documents as required by procurement choice
• Analysis of tenders and preparing tender reports at all stages of procurement
• Prepare valuations and Cost Reports; re-measure as necessary and adjust variations
• Assist in the settlement of construction disputes/loss and expense claims
• Prepare and agree final accounts
• Other duties as may reasonably be required for a Senior Cost Manager
• Managing a team of 2 to 3 Cost Managers
Desired Experience and Education
• BSc essential in a construction related discipline
• Client facing
• Business Development
• Computer literate
• CostX experience - advantage
• Firm understanding of contracts methods
• Be a team player and present good communication and presentation skills
Application handled on employer's site