Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
Unit 2, Hartley Business Park,
Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim.
Tel: 071 968 3997
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Civils)
Entered: 29 Apr 2017
|Our client is one of Ireland leading Civil Engineering contractors, they have over 20 years’ experience working on road, motorway, marine, rail, bridges and earthwork projects.
My now seeks to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to support various civil engineering projects in the Dublin / Leinster region.
· You will be responsible for the provision of Quantity Surveying support and advice to on-site engineering teams
· You will be responsible for tracking / monitoring / scrutinising weekly & monthly costs and productivity, and reporting on same
· You will be responsible for claims management, valuation, evaluating, reporting, negotiating and settling claims
· You will be responsible for the production of monthly valuations & project reporting
· You will be responsible for overseeing the measurement of site works.
· You will be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
· You will support the commercial management of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputes.
· Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
· You will have a strong working knowledge of Irish Public Works Contracts and associated dispute resolution mechanisms
· 5 and 10 years Quantity Surveyor experience in a heavy civils environment (preferred)
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
|Apply using your CV:|