Senior Quantity Surveyor (M&E)
€Neg + Package
Our client is one of Irelands leading Mechanical & Electrical contractors who are currently working on as number of large projects across Dublin including commercial fit-outs, new build office blocks, pharmaceutical to the value of €20m.
Due to continued success, they now have a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their office in North Dublin.
- Administration & measurement of work on projects and supervision of junior surveyors from time to time.
- Administer applications for payment and payment of sub-contractors to ensure positive cash flow where possible and fair valuations.
- Evaluate the terms and conditions of sub-contractors / contracts with particular emphasis on Risk, Program, Terms & Conditions, Design Responsibility etc.
- Prepare Tender Risk Analysis based on standard format, Contract documentation including bill of quantities.
- Run accurate Commercial Cost Control Reports (CVR’s) on projects ensuring reports clearly identify committed costs, forecast costs for materials, sub-contract and labour in addition to preliminaries etc.
- Set up and maintain variation logs with feed into costs as outlined above for all client variations and sub-contract variations, including the management and agreement of such variations.
- Review Site Programmes in respect to delays, disruption, damage and sub-contract program.
- Administer contracts in line with the terms and conditions and ensure all notifications and correspondence required is issued to ensure that the companies position is protected at all times
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks in conjunction with the Commercial Director.
- To prepare and present monthly company reports at each project and/or business review, in line with company formats and standards.
- Use the company’s financial systems to the benefit of the business to ensure accurate cost reporting.
- Prepare accurate cashflow projections for both revenue and expenditure.
- Assisting with monthly valuations and the preparation of variations.
- Preparation of bill of quantities, budgets, take-offs.
- Involvement with the compilation of tender documents and procurement strategy.
- Assessment of sub-contractor’s applications for payment.
- Assist the Commercial Director in the preparation of monthly commercial reports.
- Placement of sub-contract orders in conjunction with relevant Manager/Commercial Director
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.