Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
|Location: Dublin 4
Entered: 23 Apr 2017
|We are looking for a document controller on a large mixed development in the Ballsbridge area, Dublin with a Top Tier Main Building Contractor
· Manage and control the drawings, specifications and design information between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly
· Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
· Filing all hard copy documents in appropriate folders and keeping up to date drawing and document registers
· Carry out routine document management administrative tasks including document release and publishing, technical query handling, transmittals, filing, copying and local library management
· Collation of tender submission documentation, and contract documentation
· Contacting suppliers, chasing orders, processing paperwork.
· Collation, management and distribution of reports, documents and contracts
· Coordination of O&M Manual production on each project
· Previous construction/site experience would be advantageous
· Have experience of document control procedures and ideally experience with software packages – Asite package being a distinct advantage
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel.
· Accurate and good attention to detail.
· Ability to work alone and high work ethic.
Salary 30-35k DOE
Please send cv details to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply using your CV:|