Site Administrator - Cork (2361)
Entered: 22 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading construction solutions provider in their industry and is highly valued for their quality of work and flawless safety record. They insure a high level of quality in all of their work and due to their in-depth industry knowledge and experience that their team holds. The company seeking an experienced Site Administrator to work with their team in Cork.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Administrator
- General administration
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc.
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
Skills / Qualifications:
- 3+ years relevant experience in Construction Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask the workload
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills
Please send your cv to Killian at email@example.com or call 087 925 9990 for a confidential conversation.