Site Administrator - Civil Engineering
Dublin | Permanent
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. The company requires a Site Administrator to work on a project based in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Administrator
- General administration
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc.
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
As a Site Administrator you will have
- Previous experience working within the construction industry
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages - Word, Office, Excel etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Site Administrator | Dublin | Permanent
Please send your CV to Michael at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.