Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Account Director - Facilities
Entered: 16 July 2018
A leader in the Property Investment + Facilities Management Industry are currently looking to add an ambitious Account Director to their team.
Background to the Role:
Constant growth has resulted in an opening for a Account Director for the company's Facilities Management Division. It will have commercial and operational responsibility along with heavy business partnering duties.This role will be focused on maintaining the relationship for a key client based in Dublin. Travel required between 2 sites.
* Provide leadership, and ensure that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
* Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
* Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
* Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions.
* Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts
* Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams.
* Working with other Operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
* Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery
* Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support.
Accountability to the functional heads, as appropriate.
Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
Line management responsibility for a contract team and indirectly for relevant sub-contractors.
Financial responsibility for the delivery of Plan commitments for the contract
* An engineering qualification is essential, preferably HND or above.
Managerial experience at Contract / Account Manager or above within technical and or hard services is essential.
Strong attention to detail
* Delivery of wider facilities management services.
* Energetic and likes to add value
* Comfortable and capable of speaking with different stakeholders at various levels
* Can work on own initiative
* Ability to manage people
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|