|Site Supervisor, Donegal, 30 to 50k doe
Our client, a corporate Telecoms/Civils Company specialising in broadband network, are seeking to recruit a Site Supervisor. The successful Site Supervisor will be responsible for the management of on-site contractor activities.
- Liaise with contractor’s field crews in a specific town, overseeing the build, acting as a point of contact for variances and escalating issues as they arise to ensure speedy resolution of issues.
- Proactively monitor daily delivery output against daily target
- Ensure that the contractors adhere to health and safety procedures ( ensuring that appropriate equipment and PPE is in place, carrying out regular audits and providing ongoing feedback on safety performance )
- Carry out inspections, to ensure that completed work meets the quality standards
- Manage variations based on the agree procedures in a timely manner (within the authority limits).
- Observe improved methods of working introduced / developed by the contractor
- Ensure contractor’s works minimise impact on the public
- Follow-up on any queries as required.
Skills and experience
Please forward your CV for the attention of Sandra at Tech Skills Resources
- Understanding and appreciation of the importance of Health and Safety procedures
- Strong commercial understanding
- Excellent communication skills required
- Analysing, Problem Solving and Decision Making skills
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Engaging and Managing Contractors
- Electrical qualification and safe Operation of Electricity, Equipment & Materials and Electrical Appreciation
- Specific Knowledge of Plant and Equipment (electrical and telecoms)
- Applying Technological Knowledge and Understanding
- Quality and Risk Management
- Qualification in Managing Safely in Construction (MSIC), with current CIF CPD Card would be an advantage.