Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
Unit 4, Block B, Hartley Business Park,
Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim.
Tel: 071 968 3997
Entered: 25 Sept 2017
|We are currently recruiting a Senior Engineer on behalf of one of Irelands leading building contractors to work on a new project in Co Kildare.
Our client is a progressive, award winning contractor who have built some of Irelands most recognisable buildings.
· Degree qualified
· 5+ years’ experience (preferably with a main contractor)
· Strong Setting Out experience
· Knowledge of BIM an advantage (but not essential)
· Strong understanding of quality, safety and environmental standards in executing and development of a project
· Desire to develop career
· Supporting Site Manager/Project Manager in day to day site functions
· Coordination of subcontractors
· Monitor and control of health and safety standards on site
· Carry out site inductions as required
· Liaise with the design team on construction issues
· Raise RFIs with the design team
· Issue requisitions for materials
· Maintain the site diary / daily log activities
· Monitor and control quality / work standards on site
· Manage concrete quality, taking cubes / slump tests on site & recording results
· Maintain goods received register
Salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience and expectations.
|Apply using your CV:|