Setting Out Engineer - Dublin City (2317)
Entered: 18 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading Irish company. Their primary activity is undertaking large, complex projects in commercial, retail, tourism, pharmaceutical, high-tech and institutional buildings, refurbishment and civil engineering works. They are now seeking an experienced Site Setting Out Engineer in Dublin.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Minimum 2-6 years’ experience on construction sites, dependent on role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.