|Title: Site Engineer
At Top Our clieint a leading Top Main contractor has an immediate requirement for a site engineer / setting out enginer.
- Be entrusted with ensuring accuracy and compliance with specification, technical information and works requirements.
- Coordinate and control the information flow from the design team
- Set out, maintain and report on Design Information Requests.
- Engage with the design team to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction
- Liaise with the site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project
- Co-ordinate the project inspection plan and advise the design team when an inspection stage has been reached
- Carry out all setting out responsibilities
- Carry out the Quality Control procedures on site.
- Assist with the planning and scheduling of work activities
- Co-ordination, supervision and monitoring of subcontractor works
- Maintain site records and measurements and relay these to the QS for comparison against contract documents
- Scheduling of materials & plant required for the project
for a confidential chat, please contact Top Recruitment
- Maintain positive working relationship with site management team and contractors on-site
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Be meticulous and have attention to detail
- Possess strong planning, organisational and team work skills
- Ability to report and give presentations
- Proficient in computer software (AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Excel, word and outlook).
- Proficient with surveying instruments in particular GPS, total station
- Full clean driving licence
- Level 8 Engineering Degree at a minimum Managing Safely in Construction Certificate Member of IEI, CIOB or similar.
- Min 8-10 years’ experience in a Site Engineer role. Experience in car parking, roads, underground services, concrete works and steel frame buildings.