Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Site Engineer Greystones Wicklow
|Location: Greystones Wicklow
Entered: 21 Feb 2018
|Site Engineer Greystones
Site Is located in Greystones Co Wicklow
This role would ideally suit candidates living in Wicklow Dublin, Wexford
Our client a leading developer/builder with a large residential project portfolio are involved with a significant development Greystones
We are looking for an experienced Site Engineer to work under a Site based Project Manager on a residential scheme traditional and RC construction. You will responsible for assisting the PM on day to day running of the site
As Site Engineer your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Site setup and marking out of buildings
• Setting out and levelling.
• Cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
• Checking steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours
• Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary and maintains materials records
• Assisting PM with BCAR
• Supervision of direct staff and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
• Work strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
• Relevant Civil Engineering or Construction management qualification
• Min 3-4 years’ experience
• Setting-out experience with a main building contractor
• Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment
• Diligent in keeping accurate records
• General knowledge / experience of safety on site
• Motivated and good communication/organisational skills
• Salary €45 - €50k Negotiable dependant on experience
Please send cv details to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply using your CV:|